Hand in Hand with Victoria County Memorial Hospital, Palliative Care and You
The Hospice Society of Victoria County strives to provide comfort at the end of life in many ways.
- Provide home oxygen, medication and other needed supplies to homes throughout Victoria County.
- Maintain the Healing Garden, the Palliative Care Patient Room, and the Palliative Care Family room at the Victoria County Memorial Hospital.
- Provide funding for Professional Development to front-line workers in the area of palliative care with Victoria County.
- Advocate for the community as it relates to palliative care.
- Seek to provide educational opportunities for the community to learn more about palliative care and surrounding issues.
- Collaborate with the community, other organizations and professionals to best serve Victoria County.
- Organize fundraisers and accept donations to support the programs in place.
For more information or to donate to this Fund visit the Hospice Society’s website